Dashboard for Micro Commerce
- Micro Commerce dashboard can be used to track live sales data such as total number of customers, orders, invoices and revenue.
- Information is displayed in the form of demographics. It helps to see real-time insight into the business operations on a day-to-day or even hour-to-hour basis.
- Latest Customers activity(with date-time) and Invoices(in form of percentage) are displayed.
User Management and Order Management
- User Management helps you to create, edit and delete users for your eCommerce application.
- Can assign various permission sets to users to control which applications they can use and what tasks they can carry out.
- Create and assign roles to users for easy management.
- It automates and streamlines order processing, it provides database of customers, billing, payments, refunds, invoices and other records.
- It provides recent and past orders, check the status of an order, manage multiple payment and shipping options.
- Automated notifications, emails, messages to the customers when an order is placed.
- It provides appropriate and engaging retail experience to the customers. Customers can be able to track their purchase order history, returns, refunds, failure of payments etc..
- View and manage customer activity history - With our Micro commerce customer management, you can understand how customers are making purchases and relate to your site. Data can be displayed in demographic format which can be used for marketing.
Category and product management
- Automatic two way sync of category and products in the micro commerce with salesforce.com database and with Micro commerce Frontend page.
- Can be able to add any number of products and it's categories seamlessly to the micro commerce.