Shopping ads are typically given a better weightage in terms of placement by both Google and Bing. Google shopping ads are known to get about 60% clicks amongst all PPC ads for ecommerce retailers and Bing shopping ads are growing year on year by about 330%. Google shopping ads work by dynamically displaying product image and description to potential searchers on the basis of keywords used in their search. The data is shown through the Google Merchant Centre, which the ecommerce retailer uses to list details of his catalogue.
Shopping Ads Campaign Management by MicroPyramid
MicroPyramid can set-up your shopping ads via the Google and Bing Shopping services, or renovate your existing shopping ad campaigns.
Our shopping ads campaign management services include:-
- Keyword Research – We spend time in keyword discovery and selection for running effective shopping ad campaigns.
- Product Feed Creation – We create your product feed and review it to ensure that your shopping ads rank on top of SERPs.
- Tracking – We implement tracking at product level, for calls and inquiries and for conversions to ensure that you have all relevant data points with respect to campaign performance available at all times.
- Campaign Management and Strategy – We manage your shopping ad campaigns end-to-end. We take care of implementing new strategy, seasonal trends and offers wherever needed so that you get maximum ROI out of your marketing efforts.
- Monthly KPIs and Reporting – We discuss monthly KPIs with you and structure your shopping ads campaign accordingly. Each month we meet you to discuss the progress of the campaign and share detailed reports with you on campaign results and way forward.
To know more about shopping ads management services offered by MicroPyramid, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org